Monday, December 27, 2010

Milani Jewel FX Gems



I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish! After searching about 10 CVS stores with the boyfriend, we finally found not one, but TWO bottles of this beauty. Sadly, I still have yet to find Milani Jewel FX "Gold".

Milani "Gems" has red, gold, silver, green and blue large hexagonal glitters along with very small glitters. It is said to be a close dupe of Deborah Lippman's "Happy Birthday".

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas weekend! We were hit with a blizzard on the East Coast. I'm pretty sad about this because I am eager to hit the malls for all the sales going on!

Don't forget to enter the Yester Year Soap Company giveaway! End 12/30.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Have you tried searching for these awesome polishes at Target? After doing a city rampage of every CVS in my hometown, I couldnt find any of them! I just happened to be in the makeup aisle at Target last week and there they were!!! They have all the colors except the silver jewel fx, hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous Thanks you so much! I will definitely be making a trip to Target!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!