Thursday, December 30, 2010

LUSH End of the Year (Boxing Day) Sale Haul

After being snowed in since Sunday, I FINALLY made it out to the LUSH stand at Macy's. The end of the year sale this year consists of buy one get one on all holiday items (including wrapped gifts) and soaps and wrapped gifts made before November 1st.

I actually only planned on picking up two items but when I got there..well..you know lol. I am probably going to head back sometime early next week and pick up some Cinders bath bomb and maybe the Once a Year Massage Bar. I smelled the Once a Year massage bar at LUSH but I wasn't too impressed by it but maybe I'll feel differently next time.


  •  So White


  •  Lil Lush Pud


  •  The Boog (purchased 2 of these)

  •  Satsumo Santa (purchased two of these)

  •  Gingerbread House

  • Bearded Lady

2 comments:

  1. haha, that santa is too cute! What does it smell like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathleen!

    The Satsumo Santa smells citrusy and is supposed to smell like satsumo oranges =]

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!