Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Favorite Nail Polishes of the Year!

As a way to wrap up the year, I figured I would develop a list of my favorite polishes that I have acquired this year! These are not necessarily polishes that were released this year. They are just favorites out of the ones I purchased in 2010.

By the way, if I haven't already stated before, 2010 was the year I fell in love with nail polish! My polish stash has grown significantly this year!

This list is not in any certain order!

  • Milani Chantilly and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure
  •  Sally Hansen Diamond (middle)
  •  Revlon Perplex (far left) and Milani Hi-Res (far right)
  •  OPI Banana Bandanna
  •  Milani Hi Tech
  •  Color Club Poptastic
  • Milani Gems and Wet n Wild Prancer

2 comments:

  1. Those are excellent picks :) I'm so glad I found Perplex, Gems, and Prancer, too!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!