Monday, December 20, 2010

Let's Stand Under the Mistletoe *wink* (and China Glaze Mrs. Clause swatch)


Base Color: Love & Beauty Bronze

Today I have another simple holiday look for you guys! I used 3 coats of Love & Beauty Bronze. I then applied fimo slices and red rhinestones to create a simple mistletoe image to the accent nail. My nail glue has dried up, so I used Seche Vite Top Coat to apply the fimo slices and rhinestones.





This is two coats of China Glaze Mrs. Clause. This polish has silver and red glitter suspended in a pinkish red jelly base. I used two coats but could have definitely used another coat or two because there was a visible nail line.

Eh, I could live without this polish. Although pretty as a PINK polish, as a RED its just "bleh".


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!