Friday, December 31, 2010

There's a Party Going on my Nails!

I'm wishing everyone a happy new year! Be safe tonight, whether you are going out or staying in! I'll be ringing in the new year with my boyfriend and my family =]

The mani below will be the one I am wearing to ring in the new year! As you can probably tell, I have been really loving Milani Jewel FX Gems. AMAZING! It looks just like confetti!


Base Color: 2 coats of Sally Hansen Black Out
Layered: Milani Jewel FX Gems
Accent Nail: 2 coats of Sally Hansen Black Out, one coat of Wet n Wild Dasher, one coat of Milani Jewel FX Gems and two rows of silver rhinestones

All topped off with two coats of Seche Vite!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some glitterly/blinged out nails! Very festive. Very awesome! Happy New Year!

    ~LinZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lala look at that index finger, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!