Monday, April 2, 2012

Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails Review

(yes, I do realize this picture is super grainy but at least the colors are correct!)

If you read my Duane Reade Haul post, I mentioned that I purchased these Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails in Medium Length Active Square and the reasons why I did.



The package comes with 5 different sizes. This is the main thing to think about when purchasing fake nails - not all the nails will fit perfectly to your nail size. This happened to be the case with me. With some of the nails applied, I can still see my natural nail on the corners.

In terms of length, the package claims to be medium length but I found them to be too long (so I can't even imagine the long length package!). I ended up cutting them and filing them down a bit. If I do purchase these again, I will definitely go with the short length nails.

The glue that comes with the package is pretty good. It doesn't dry up in the bottle after one use and it has been holding up pretty well. I have had these nails on for two days now and only the thumb nail on my right hand came off last night, but that may have been error on my part. When I glued that nail on, I left a major air bubble. All I had to do was glue it back on and I am good to go :)

I painted the nails using Zoya Skye and I did a simple design on the accent nail using the Sinful Colors polishes Why Not and Hazard from my Duane Reade Haul.

Final Verdict: I will probably purchase the short length for future occasions where my nails look like crap and I need a quick fix!

19 comments:

  1. I agree--their idea of medium is my idea of long. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I can't even imagine their "long" nails.

      Delete
  2. I've been debating about getting fake nails, but it's easier to keep up & maintain natural nails. I do love the nails on you & that Zoya polish I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you do decide to try them out, I suggest soaking off the nails (unless the fall off on their own). I just kind of pulled mine off haha and it causes my nails to peel a bit but they are definitely not weak and nasty like they can get from acrylics.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!