Friday, November 19, 2010

OPI Banana Bandanna w/ Vintage Flower Pattern


OPI Banana Bandanna. This is three coats of this creamy, pastel yellow polish. As with all yellows, there is still a visible nail line but I don't mind it with this polish! It is a beautiful color and I cannot stop looking at my nails. =] It is actually a bit more like banana yellow than what is showing up in the picture though.

On the accent nail I did a vintage looking flower pattern. I used N.Y.C 122A (hate that there is no name for these polishes, unless I am wrong and I am just missing the label?) for the darker flower color which is actually a orange shimmer in the bottle but looks much darker when applied. The brighter flower were done with Maybelline Wet Shine in Juicy Tomato, which is a bright red orange. For the stems I used China Glaze Zombie Zest! And of course I used my handy dotting tools to create this simple look.

20 comments:

  1. you know what, I love your design, but I've been wondering whether or not ordering this polish pn ebay, and I'll pass

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! I wish this polish was more opaque as well.

      Delete
  2. How do you make the pattern without it looking globby?
    sweepingnews(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!