Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bath and Body Works Haul

Today, I have a small Bath and Body Works haul for you all! Bath and Body Works has been having a few sales and have also been handing out their holiday coupons, so I took this opportunity to pick up a few things.


 Left to Right: Zombie Squad PocketBac (marshmallow), Warm Vanilla Sugar, Candy Corn PocketBac (caramel). Halloween items were 75% off!

 Homemade Cookies 4 oz. candle. (They were still on sale for $5!) This smells SOOO delicious. The scent is much like warm vanilla. YUMMY!

Of course I had to pick up more of the Vixen's Sweet Mint PocketBac. These smell awesome, even my boyfriends loves it!

 3 Nail Files (I believe they are $1.25 each) and True Blue Spa: Just a Minute 60-second Hand Scrub ($12)



One of the holiday coupons stated "FREE item of your choice with any purchase of $15 or more (free item being up to $13 value)"

After looking around I chose True Blue Spa: Just a Minute 60-second Hand Scrub ($12 value). This 5 oz jar of product includes sugar (as the exfoliator) and shea butter. This product smells of citrus, almost exactly like orange Starbursts. All you have to do is massage a little of the product into your wet hands, paying special attention to rough spots.

Immediately after using this product I was amazed as to how soft my hands felt and how radiant they looked. However, a few minutes later I found my hands to be a little on the dry side. I have only used this product once since I have purchased it so I will have to give you guys an update!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!