Saturday, March 31, 2012

Duane Reade Haul



Well hello there beautiful people!

If you follow me on Facebook, you would have read earlier that I made a trip to Duane Reade to pick up something I had a coupon for. I ended up walking out with more than what I went there for BUT I did get some good deals! (Not that I needed any of this stuff haha)

The item I went looking for was the Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo (Retail Value: $4). I had a coupon for a free item from that line and that was the one I chose. I haven't tried it yet but I will be doing a comparison/review soon of the regular Suave Dry Shampoo versus this version.

There were a bunch of clearance bins with everything from beauty items to food items to everyday items. I picked up two Wet n Wild Limited Edition Color Icon Glitter Kits. These retail for $4.99 but were on clearance for $2.49 each. Each kit comes with a palette of six eyeshadows and a "shimmer pencil", which really isn't shimmer anything (it is basically a regular black eyeliner/brow pencil).

I also picked up two Sinful Colors nail polishes. Both of them were in the clearance bin but only one came up as clearance. The blue polish is called "Why Not" (on clearance for .99 cents) and the coral polish is called "Hazard" (Retail: $1.99).

There were also these nail whitening tabs in the clearance bins. I am kind of skeptical but they were only .99 cents (originally $1.99) so I picked up two packs, just in case it really does work. Each package comes with two tabs. I will be sure to try these out and review them for you all here soon :)

The last thing I picked up was a pack of Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails in Medium Length Active Square. You are all probably wondering why I bought these. Well, because of work, my nails have pretty much turned to crap (and lets not get started on my cuticles). They are all shaped differently and some are weaker than others. Having my nails this way has made me not want to paint my nails as often. After having seen a few reviews on these on YouTube, I decided I should just buy them and try them out. These cost $7.99 (not on clearance). I haven't worn fake nail in about 2 years or so but I figure these won't be as damaging as acrylic nails.

Hope you all are having a great weekend and I hope you guys are seeing that I really am trying to get it together when it comes to blogging! I have tons of reviews coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!