Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pretty Addictions Haul: Part 1


Today, I have another Pretty Addictions haul for you all. This will be a two part haul. About two months ago I made my first purchase from PrettyAddictions.com (which you can read about here). Within a week or so from making that first purchase, I made another purchase. I COULD NOT RESIST! I have really fallen in love with these products. For one, they are so reasonably priced and there is almost always a great deal going on over at the website. Secondly, these products are super pigmented and are of great quality.

Check out some of the eyeshadows I purchased below and be sure to come back to see the second part of this haul, which will be posted later on in the week.

From top to bottom: Mango Margarita, Brown Suga, Mojito, Foggy Hollow, Bloom

Mango Margarita-Pretty Addictions Mineral Cosmetics, Mango Margarita, Eye Shadow, eyeshadow,        
Brown Suga-Pretty Addictions Mineral Cosmetics, Brown Suga, eye shadow,                                                                

Mojito-Pretty Addictions Mineral Cosmetics, Mojito, Eye Shadow, eyeshadow,




Foggy Hollow-Pretty Addictions Mineral Cosmetics, Foggy Hollow, Eye Shadow, eyeshadow,










Bloom-Pretty Addictions Mineral Cosmetics, Bloom, Eye Shadow, eyeshadow,



*(Photos of eyeshadows in jar were taken from PrettyAddictions.com. Photos of package and finger swatches are property of TheVEROblog)

4 comments:

  1. Foggy Hollow and Bloom are two of my favorite shades! Foggy Hollow and Antique doll go great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern on the products! Great colors you chose. <3 Hello Kitty! Thank you for the post! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!