Friday, November 4, 2011

Mini Target Haul (includes details on clearance items!)


Today I have a little Target haul for you guys. I actually just got back from there with my friend Larina. You can check out her blog here. She has new posts coming very soon so make sure you follow her!

My main reason for going there was to pick up the Pond's Evening Soothe wet cleansing towelettes. If you received the beauty sample bag from Target, there was a pack of 5 that came with it. I tried it out and I love these wipes. They stay moist and they remove EVERYTHING.. even waterproof makeup! The sample bag came with a set of coupons and there was a coupon for $1.50 off a Pond's facial item. It is $4.69 for a pack of 30 towelettes minus the $1.50, so it came out to be $3.19.

I have been wanting to try a new mascara because Maybelline Falsies has just not been working for me lately. Larina recommended Maybelline Lash Stiletto, the waterproof version (Retail Value: $6.94).

I picked up a backup ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Sand (Retail Value: $3). I have been using this since about March and I love it. It gives a light weight even coverage. There was also a ton of ELF holiday gift sets at the Target I went to. I didn't pick any up this time around but I may go back another day because I am tempted. They are such a great value.

On an end cap, there was a shelf full of beauty items. There were a few stacks of these Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow trios on clearance for $1.48 (Retail Value: $2.99). The one on the left in the photo above is called Silent Treatment, which is a trio of neautral colors. The one on the right is called Spoiled Brat, which has silver, black and fuschia eyeshadows.

There were also Maybelline XXL Pro Mascara on that clearance shelf for $2.27 (Retail: $7.64). I didn't buy that but what a great deal!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You picked up some goodies!

    I absolutely LOVE Pond's Wet Cleansing Towlettes! They truly remove everything makeup from your face. I used all of the samples from my Target bag so I'll be getting more tomorrow w/ the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! My local target doesn't even carry Wet n Wild. I tried the Lash Stiletto and I wasn't a huge fan. The brush was too light weight, making it hard to control (sorry if that sounds silly lol) Let us know what u think!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!