Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Won a Prize From Burt's Bees and SO CAN YOU!


I just won a 3.0 oz Burt's Bees lemon cuticle butter from the Burt's Bees Facebook Page. To try to win something all you have to do is:

  1. "Like" the Burt's Bees Facebook Page.
  2. Click on the "Bee Merry" tab on the left hand side of the page under the profile picture.
  3. Click "Unwrap my gift" and allow the application.
  4. If you win something you will be asked to provide a shipping address.


If you do not win something today, do not be discouraged! You can try once a day until December 31, 2011.

GOOD LUCK and don't forget to enter my holiday giveaway here.

*Photo was taken from Burt's Bees Facebook Page.

2 comments:

  1. You're so kind. Thank you for sharing this with us. You also put me on the swag bucks site as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thanks for sharing I won a lip balm :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!