Monday, November 14, 2011

CVS Beauty Club Deals: Revlon

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.

I just received a email from CVS Beauty Club. There is a $3 off coupon for any Revlon cosmetics, which will expire on 11/21/2011. Also, Revlon is BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% off at CVS until 11/19/2011.

So if you are a CVS Beauty Club member, go check your email for that $3 off coupon and read about other great deals they are offering this week! I think I am going to go searching for those Revlon lip butters that everyone has been raving about!

1 comment:

  1. Beauty club deals..


    John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!