Tuesday, August 17, 2010

QUICK SPOTLIGHT: AJ RAFAEL and ALBERT POSIS

I LOVE YouTube. That may even be an understatement. The amount of talent that can be found on this website is immense, as many of you already know.

There is one video that I found on YouTube that I have not stopped playing. It is a cover of Justin Beiber's "That Should Be Me" mixed with Tae Yang's "Wedding Dress". This cover is done by YouTube sensations AJ Rafael and Albert Posis.

This cover is AMAZING and I honestly have to say that I prefer this over the original. Sorry Beiber fans, sometimes someone else does it better!

Check out the video below and don't forget to check out their YouTube channels! (linked above).




Follow AJ Rafael on Twitter!
Follow Albert Posis on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, m'dear!
    I must say, I am quite in love with youtube as well. One of my friends asked me one day if I ever do anything besides look up funny, but pointless videos when I'm on the web. Of course I don't... and I have plenty of important things to do... but I choose to procrastinate :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I've been looking EVERYWHERE for the Eos Lip Balm Sphere! We don't get this in canada I think! UGH! I keep seeing Michelle Phan using it, and I'm obsessed with chapsticks too!

    ps. homeboy really is a lucky guy:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!