My boyfriend Steve turned 21 on August 22nd. Instead of purchasing one big gift, I decided to get him few little things that he will be able to use.
1. Wahl 17-Piece Lithium Ion Rechargeable Trimmer.
This is something I knew he needed because the one that he has is barely hanging on.
2. Personalized 2 oz. Engraved Double Shot Glass.
I purchased this from Ebay.com from seller kimblejones! The first line is my boyfriend's name (I blocked out his last name). The second line is the date of his 21st Birthday. I was going to put his birth date but decided to stick the 21st birth date in order to commemorate it. The image is one of many graphics the seller offers to be engraved onto the shot glass.
3. Coupon Book - This is a simple little book I made with paper and markers. Inside are coupons he can exchange for certain things such as a "YOU WIN" coupon in which he can end an argument and a "WILD CARD" for anything he wants. I included 21 of these coupons.
4. & 5. (2) Hanes 4-pk Boxer Briefs - These were buy one, get one half off at Kohls. Everyone needs underwear right?
6. Sonoma 6-pk Ankle Socks - Everyone needs socks right! (Do not comment on the fact that these are women socks. They are so much better than men socks! lol)
7. Eos Lip Balm Sphere in Summer Fruit - My boyfriend loves a good lip balm (as do I!). I've heard great reviews about this lip balm and decided to pick one up for him (and one for me too!) at my local Duane Reade.
8. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil - I also picked up this lip balm because he is always loosing them. He loves Burt's Bees lip balms and I decided to pick up this one with Pomegranate Oil which we have never tried before.
9. Advil 24-count Tablets Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer - For those tough days when I give him a headache and beat him up (LOL just kidding guys)
10. Green and Blue Tie dye Cup with Twisty Straw - Got this at Duane Reade on clearance. A cup for his birthday drank.
11. $25 American Eagle Outfitters Gift Card
12. Secret Deodorant in the scent "Fresh Water Orchid" (because women's deodorant smells better!)
13. Birthday Card
14. Lunch at California Pizza Kitchen
15. Travel Sized Listerine
16. Carlisle Plasma Ball - Purchased this in the mall at a store which I believe is called Gizmos and Gadgets. I can't even describe how cool this ball looks. It always has a setting in which the lights react to your voice. VERY COOL!