Monday, July 25, 2011

TheVEROblog One Year Anniversary..sort of

My one year blog anniversary has come and gone unnoticed by me! I have been so busy that I had not realized when July 16th came and went.

I want to thank all of you that have been following from day one and those who have hopped on along the way. I love blogging, although I do not have the time to post more often like I want to.

I will not be hosting a giveaway right now because I honestly do not have the funds or the time but when I do, it will definitely be worth while!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ! Happy Blogiversay !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, happy blog bday!! It sucks that giveaways are expected now at each milestone - you absolutely don't HAVE to do one at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girly. Those who love your blog will always be around :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!