Thursday, July 21, 2011

Spotlight: NaildeRoyale.com


Recently, I was contacted by a rep from NaildeRoyale.com, a website that sells discounted and wholesale nail supplies. This includes many name brand nail polishes (China Glaze, OPI, Zoya, Orly), nail art items and tools!

I was sent a few items as a preview of their selection.

 Omega Labs Nail Art Striper Brush in Burgundy Wine ($2.99 USD) and China Glaze Knotty ($3.50 USD)


Nail art stars by isis: Summer Field ($2.99 USD) and Daydream ($2.99 USD)


NaildeRoyale.com has such a great selection of products and wonderful customer service. The prices DEFINITELY aren't bad either. 

Check it out - you never know if you might find that nail polish you have been lemming!

(I will be reviewing the products themselves in my next post!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that's a beautiful China Glaze color. I am really getting into nail products now, thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!