Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Midnight Blue

Two coats of NK Midnight Blue. Design on accent nail done with Revlon Gold Coin and Revlon Copper Penny.

Oh, my poor blog. I have been avoiding you. Why, you ask? I have been working out everyday! (There will be another post on this soon!) I am just too exhausted to come home and write a post. Plus, I have no inspiration ;( That will change though, I am sure!

For all of you that read my blog on a regular basis, I really do appreciate your support and I promise I will make it up to you, soon!


  1. You own no apologies. Life needs to be lived and blogging should be fun and because you want to. It isn't an obligation. :)

    That is pretty polish and it looks great on you.

  2. Oh wait, so you did get the job that I prayed about? The one where you Tweeted about going to an interview...I think a month ago? Either way Yay! Work comes first & the fact that you have a valid reason, it's cool with me doll.
    Ps. is there a post on how to do that design on your ring finger? I likes it.

  3. I this ! It's different but simple at the same time .


I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!