Monday, May 16, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award


I was tagged for the Kreativ Blogger Award by My Nail Polish Online! Thanks so much! As a part of the award I have to tell 10 things about myself.

1. I was a HUGE nail biter when I was younger.

2. I haven't been on a vacation since I was 5 years old.

3. My nose is always red or shiny. Always.

4. I could live off of dorito's and cream soda.

5. I hate when my any of my food touches any other food in my plate. It drives me crazy.

6. My favorite flowers are tulips.

7. I wish I could start my life over.

8. I am afraid of the dark. I mean not necessarily of the dark, but what might be waiting for me in the darkness. At night, I turn on all the lights going up to my room. Thank god for dual light switches.

9. I laugh easily but that doesn't mean I am always happy!

10. I am on the road to a healthier lifestyle!

I believe I am supposed to tag 10 people but I tag each and every one of you =] !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!