Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spotlight: Commander in Chic

Time for another Spotlight post! I want you all to check out Commander in Chic, a beauty blog written by the wonderful Kirsten!

For the new year, Kirsten and I decided to become "blogging buddies". As blogging buddies, Kirsten and I set goals for the year on what we want to accomplish in terms of our blog and social media. We bounce ideas off of each other and provide the encouragement and support to each other that we both need to keep our blogs running.

I encourage you all to check out her revamped blog (moved from tumblr). Leave her a comment and follow Commander in Chic for some wonderfully written posts. She is very informative and I know you won't be disappointed!

My 100 Follower Giveaway ends in 5 days! Make sure to get your entries in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!