Friday, April 8, 2011

Cover Girl Crackle Ghost and Ulta Dance Teal Dawn



Last week I decided to search for more of these Cover Girl Crackle polishes being that I still haven't found the China Glaze version at Sally Beauty Supply. (By the way, I found another one today about 25 minutes from my house but they didn't have them either!)

Anyway, back to what I was saying...I headed over to Ebay and searched Cover Girl Crackle. What showed up was Cover Girl Crackle "Ghost" (white). I was lucky because the auction ended one hour after I found it. I bid and won for $4 and change plus $2.99 shipping. WOOHOO!

I layered Cover Girl Crackle "Ghost" on the index and pointer fingers over Ulta "Dance Teal Dawn". Cute name, eh? "Dance Teal Dawn" is a deep teal polish with a slight purple sheen that looks amazing in the bottle but doesn't quite transfer over on the nails. 

Only 10 days left to enter my 100 Follower Giveaway to win 8 nail polishes!

4 comments:

  1. I love the white!! I'm dyinggg to get my hands on the white one from china glaze, esp since I haven't seen the covergirl ones since I was in elementary school lol. (If you didn't have them and have pictures to prove it, I would think that they where still and urban legend:P)

    xx
    amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new crackle nail polish, how much does it run for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty. I still have not seen Cover Girl Crackle in stores smh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Professional hair styling products and Professional hair color products. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!