Monday, February 21, 2011

Spotlight: Pretty Addictions

Hey all! I haven't done a Spotlight post in a long time!

I want to point you guys in the direction of Kassandra over at Pretty Addictions. She provides awesome reviews on beauty and bath and body products! I always appreciate her insight on companies, many of which I would have never heard of if not for her amazing reviews! What I like most about this blog is the honesty in which she applies to her posts.

So head on over to Pretty Addictions!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy my blog, everything I say on there comes straight from the heart! Thanks for doing this for me, hopefully I can get a few more followers and finally do my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!