Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Heart Feels Like This!


My heart feel exactly like this mani looks: it is bursting with joy! Corny but oh well ;D !

This mani is clearly very similar to one I have done before for during the Christmas season minus the under layer of Wet n Wild Comet.

This is two coats of Confetti Wedding White with Wet n Wild Prancer layered over that. I then added to fimo slice hearts to the accent finger.

My nails are slowly growing back but I have been having crazy breakage and have to file them back into shape. It gets annoying but *shrugs*.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day whether you are spending it with a special someone or taking that time to appreciate the love you have for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute nails! love your blog! check mine out at kstoreyxo.blogspot.com & dnt forget to follow so you dnt miss out on anything (:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!