Friday, January 7, 2011

I Mist You Violet! (Elizabeth Taylor and Sally Hansen)

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in a few days. Sorry about that! No fear though, I have some eye candy for you all!


Isn't that packaging classy?


Elizabeth Taylor "Violet" is, well, a violet colored nail polish with a slight neon violet pearl. With two coats, there is still a visible nail line and the pearl that you can see in the bottle does not translate as well on to the nails.

Do you see the pearl that I was talking about?

To give it a little kick and sort of enhance that pearl undertone, I added a layer of Sally Hansen "Mist You", which is a sheer pink nail polish with a very similar pearl as Elizabeth Taylor "Violet"

Click the picture of the bottle below to get a better look at the pearl!



I hope you all can see the difference!

1 comment:

  1. I was in the store I would buy it because the bottle is soo pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!