Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bath and Body Works (BBW) Haul and UPDATE

Just a quick update for you guys before I show my BBW haul. I know I haven't posted in a few days, but that usually is the case during the weekends!

Sunday, I completely broke off my pinky nail tip on my left hand! Not only did it break completely off, it broke off a little further down to where I hit blood. IT BURNS SO BAD! Anytime anything touches, I feel like someone is holding a lighter to it. Unfortunately I had to cut down all of my nails.

So what does this mean? Well, I won't be taking any manicure pictures for a while. What I will do is show you all swatch wheels and throw in a few manicures that were done prior to having my blog but never got around to showing you all! For those of you who have seen them (my friends on my personal FB page), well just take this as a little look back!

Now, on to the haul!


I went to Bath and Body Works last Thursday to pick up my free gift for being a LUV BBW CLUB member. If you were one of the lucky people that caught the form to sign up (I found out the last day and quickly signed up online!!) then you should have received a punch card in the mail! I received mine about 2 and a half weeks ago. One Thursday out of every month (from January to May) you present your LUV BBW CLUB membership card and you will receive a free gift, no purchase necessary.

The free gift this month was your choice of a PocketBac, PocketBac holder and anti-bacterial soap.

 I chose the Midnight Pomegranate PocketBac with a blue and white tie dye holder and Island Margarita anti-bacterial soap. Just three random choices!

When I got to the counter, I really could not help buying something and the new Carried Away scent was available in a 3oz. body splash for $2 and 2oz. lotion for $1! You definitely cannot go wrong there!


Again, at the counter, can't help myself! LOL! I saw these 1.6oz candles of the new scents: Calypso Sun, Carribbean Escape and Sparkling Mojito. These were on sale for 3 for $5 (reg. $3.50 each). They all smell amazing. Very tropical and they have me excited for the warm weather that will (hopefully) be coming soon!

All together I spent a total of $8.69 (includes tax). Can you say GREAT DEAL?! 

I also went to my local LUSH and picked up two more of the Once a Year Massage Bar and two Cinders bath bombs. Sadly, my LUSH, which was in a Macy's, closed down on Sunday. I live in New York and there are a few LUSH stores in Manhattan but having this LUSH close by was such a convenience! I am sad to see it go because I only recently go into LUSH. 

One last thing:

Here are a picture of the socks my aunt picked up for me at the BBW sale that ended on Sunday. They cost only $1 and change!

4 comments:

  1. I never really got into Lush...my wallet told me not to;) lol

    amelia
    http://inthepinkofthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBW sounds like a pretty great place to be! I really like the idea of having more bath and shower soaps/goodies around - yet shopping at LUSH kills me (scent allergies/scent overload!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE BBW!! Nice haul and pics!! Did you see the coupon for a FREE one of the new scented candles?? I think it is expired now :( but was good this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little bottle of the Carried Away lotion, very nice Spring scent, & I also have 2/3 candles also.I love them.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!