Monday, September 27, 2010

PAYLESS MAKES NAIL POLISH?

..well of course!

I recently learned from article on Nouveau Cheap that Payless would be selling beauty items starting in October 2010. To my surprise, my local Payless has already begun carrying a few beauty items! I scoured the display and prices seem to be reasonable enough.


The items I purchased were from a line called " Unforgettable Moments". I purchased a more-metallic brown-than-copper nail polish called "Precious Metal". I did not want to purchase more than one in case I did not like it. AND I DO LIKE IT! The formula isn't bad and I received full coverage with 2 coats. I saw about 6 different polishes along with sets of 3 in the display. I will probably be heading over to purchase more!

I also picked up two lip glosses: "Blossom" a shimmery pink coral and "Spice" a warm pink. These items were $2.99 each. As all lip glosses are, these were sticky but not overbearing as I have experienced with other lip glosses. As I am more of a chapstick and vaseline wearing kind of girl, I probably won't be using these very often.


Left: Precious Metal, Top: Blossom, Bottom: Spice

 Top: Spice, Bottom: Blossom


Being the forgetful person that I am I did not take pictures of "Precious Metal" alone on my nails. I did, however, take a picture of the polish with Sinful Colors "Frenzy" layered over it.

 I understand the picture quality is crap but *shrugs* these colors were extremely hard to capture on camera.
 Have a nice day =] I will be busy studying for my Latin, Chemistry and Enviornmental Science exams
-_- 

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!