Monday, September 13, 2010

SPOTLIGHT: A BLOG YOU NEED TO VISIT!

Once in a while I come across a blog or website that I will visit constantly, excited for new content.

In the Pink of Things is a beauty blog written by Amelia, "mid-twenties girl, student, make-up artist and blogger" (according to the site's "About Me" section). This blog was recommended to me by a friend and I have been hooked since!

What I love about this blog is the writer's spunk, her articles are silly yet full of information on many of todays beauty products. Every article includes a few essential pictures and short descriptions. Simple and straight to the point = a great blog!

 Be sure to visit In the Pink of Things, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm so can I tell u how u jus made my LIFE?? lol THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!

    X's x 2626373828:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!