Tuesday, December 6, 2011

NYX Blues and Greens


Hey guys!

You all are probably wondering, "WOW! Two blog posts in a row from TheVEROblog?!" Well, this is because I am procrastinating. I am supposed to be working on a 10 page paper right now but instead, here I am!

The above picture shows a prize I won from NYX Cosmetics. They hosted a contest on their Facebook page on October 25 in which you had to search the September 2011 issue of Allure Magazine for all the NYX products featured throughout the issue and then email in your answers. The first 50 to email in their correct answers won the items that were in the magazine and I was one of the winners!

Single Eyeshadows: Seafoam Green and Exotic Green- I have never tried NYX eyeshadows before and I have to say that these are very pigmented. I see why everyone loves these so much!

Extreme Shine Eye Liner in Sunrise Blue- This eyeliner applies so smoothly and is long lasting! 

Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue- I love the brush on this eyeliner and the color is amazing! This is also very long lasting.


There was another contest on the NYX Facebook page and I won that too so I can't wait to see what goodies I get sent!

There is still time to enter my 2011 Holiday Giveaway! CLICK HERE to be taken to the entry form. Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some great items there! I'm loving that Seafoam Green Eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o0o0 yes I love those!
    Will you be showing how you sport them as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!
    loving the color seafoam green.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!