Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Spirit (plus my prize from PolishedComponents.com)


Wait - why isn't there a bottle of nail polish in my hand?! Well..I was waiting for my next class and my nail polish was starting to peel and I had the urge to start peeling the glitter from my pointer finger LOL 

I used Wet n Wild Black Creme as a base. Then I taped off a few patterns and used China Glaze Twinkle Lights (which I won from PolishedComponents.com).



Here is the prize I won from PolishedComponents.com:

From left to right: Holly-Day, Twinkle Lights, Poinsetta

From left to right: Blue Year's Eve, Tinsel Town, Icicle, Snow Globe


Candy Man pendant. Isn't this so cool?

My Holiday Giveaway ends Dec. 17. It isn't too late to enter!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!