Friday, March 11, 2011

Small Bath and Body Works (BBW) Haul and Update

This haul is definitely long over due! I bought this stuff a few weeks ago but never got around to posting it up. I went into Bath and Body Works to pick up my free gift for the month of February and also purchased a few PocketBacs.


How cute are these PocketBacs?!

The free gift for February was a free travel sized lotion, shower gel and body spray. I chose Japanese Cherry Blosson body spray, Coconut Lime Verbena shower gel and lotion.


Hope you guys enjoyed this mini haul!

I just want to give you guys a little update on what is to come. I have tons of posts planned over the next month so definitely stay tuned for that.

Also, I have been gaining followers lately and I want to thank you all for following, reading and commenting my blog. I get so excited when I get new followers and comments because I really do appreciate everyone taking the time out of their day to visit my blog.

I am gearing up for a giveaway in the coming weeks so keep an eye out!

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask why did you get your free gift of the month of February? I know its 2013 but I was just wondering. Also, what does 'I Love Boys' smell like? It sounds intriguing if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!