Monday, October 25, 2010

BATH AND BODY WORKS MINI HAUL

Last week I took a stroll in my local mall and decided to step into Bath and Body Works for the heck of it. Normally I do not shop in Bath and Body Works because the scents that take over that store is overwhelming. However, this time around I decided to check things out after hearing such great things about the PocketBacs. The promotion that is going on right now is 5 PocketBac for $5 when they are normally $1.50 each. The Slatkin & Co. 4 oz. candles were on sale for $5 each (Orginal $9.50).

  Reindeer PocketBacs: Santa's Mallow Mint and Vixen's Sweet Mint.

Santa's Mallow Mint smells sort of like marshmallows with the tiniest bit a mint scent. I am not quite sure how I feel about this scent. Maybe it is because the color of it doesn't match up with the smell?

Vixen's Sweet Mint smells DELICIOUS! To me, it smells like bubblegum flavored medicine!


Holiday Traditions PocketBacs: Vanilla Bean Noel and Winter Candy Apple

Vanilla Bean Noel smells like vanilla with the tiniest bit of cocoa smell. I love vanilla but again, I do not like that the color does not represent the scent.

Winter Candy Apple does not smell like candy apples. Instead, it reminds me of a body wash I used in the past but I cannot remember the name of it. This PocketBac has a strong perfume scent, almost floral.

Twilight Woods Signature Collection

Twilight Woods smells AMAZING! It has a musky scent, which I think is perfect for guys to use since they may not like the other "girly" scents.


Cranberry Woods smells like fruit punch with a little floral smell.

Autumn has a floral scent but it is not overwhelming which I LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!