Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 2012 Ipsy (MyGlam) Bag


Hey guys!

I recently signed up for Ipsy (formerly MyGlam), a monthly sample subscription. For $10 a month, you are sent a few beauty samples and a makeup pouch. I have been wanting to subscribe for a while but was a bit iffy after reading reviews and comments on their Facebook page. However, after hearing that the October bag had shown improvement, I decided to subscribe and try it out. 

I am definitely pleased with the samples I got and I will be continuing my subscription for now. Along with the items below, I also received a coupon for $20 off a JustFab.com purchase and have been receiving coupons for %'s off in my email. 

Here are the samples I received:


Name: Nailtini Nail Laquer in Millionaire
Size: .5 fl oz.
Value: $13
-The value of this nail polish alone covers the cost of the entire November Ipsy Bag!



Name: theBalm Meet Matt(e) matte eyeshadow in Matt Batali
Size: .03 oz
Value: estimated $5
-This eyeshadow is actually part of a palette sold by theBalm. The full palette costs $34.50 for 6 eyeshadows. 



Name: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dare Devil
Size: .07 fl oz.
Value: estimated $9 (Full size costs $18)
-The color in the photo above is pretty accurate. It is a wine colored gloss. 



Name: Benefit they're Real! beyond mascara
Size: .1 oz.
Value: estimated $8 (Full size .3oz costs $23)
-I have heard so many great things about this mascara so I can't wait to test it out!



Name: Starlet Intense Eyeliner in Black
Size: .05 oz
Value: $11
-This eyeliner is super black and pretty creamy.


I received around $46 worth of product in this bag for just $10. What a great deal!!
Sign up for your Ipsy bag at Ipsy.com. November bags have already shipped so if you sign up now, you will be starting from the December bag.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten mine yet! Can't wait. The lip gloss looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty! I love the color. It is a bit sticky for my liking but I am not much of a lip gloss wearer anyway.

      Delete
  2. Cool items. Been waiting to get on the list for months :-/
    anyways why did they change the name? Someone bought or partnered with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley.. I didn't know there was a list for signing up. I got through right away, unlike Birchbox which has a 4 week wait list. Maybe you should try signing up again or contact their customer service. From what I have read in forums and on facebook, it seems they changed the name to refresh their image. For a while they weren't doing well with customer service and their products so I think it was kind of their way of starting over without completely having to create a new program.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!