Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Mani feat. Milani Jewel FX in Red


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, whether you are celebrating it or not! I hope you all enjoy your days!

I finally got around to painting my nails last night :) They are super short so I haven't really been in the mood to do anything with them :(  I went to CVS yesterday and saw this new Milani Jewel FX in Red. I have been drooling over it on the Milani website for weeks, so as soon as I saw it I picked it up and ran to the register!

As a base I used that cute little nail polish shaped as a boot (look down there!). It is from a brand called Midie and it is in the shade #314. Then I stamped some hearts using China Glaze Icicle. On the accent nail, I used Milani Jewel FX in Red. 

Honestly, I will probably be covering over all the other nails with the Milani polish haha. I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!