Thursday, February 16, 2012

SwagBucks.com Refresher

Search & Win

Since it has been a while since I last posted about SwagBucks.com and now that I have a bunch of new readers here (HI NEW READERS!), I want to re-introduce SwagBucks.com to you all!

For those of you that don't know, SwagBucks.com is a search and win website in which you earn Swag Bucks that can be redeemed for some pretty cool prizes (keep reading if you want to know what prizes I have redeemed for).

There are many ways to earn on SwagBucks.com. Here is a breakdown of what I usually do:


  • Search: Use the search bar to search for items as you normally would on other search engines, such as Google and Yahoo. You can earn up to 4-5 search wins a day. They search wins are various amounts of Swag Bucks. 
  • Special Offers: Many companies offer Swag Bucks in return for signing up for newsletters, watching videos, playing games, etc. Here is where it may be useful to "Like" the SwagBucks Facebook page, to find out what offers are legit and crediting for other members. You may also want to have a separate spam email address for these special offers because you will receive a ton of emails for some of these companies. 
  • Trusted Surveys: This is where I earn most of my Swag Bucks. I try to do AT LEAST one survey a day. You may not always qualify for the surveys and it can be frustrating, but keep at it! When you do complete a survey, it really pays off!
  • SwagBucks TV: Watch videos. There are tons to choose from! For every 10 videos, you earn 3 Swag Bucks. You can earn up to 150 Swag Bucks a day from SBTV.
  • SBTV Mobile: If you have an Android smartphone, download the SBTV Mobile app. You can watch videos from your phone and earn up to 50 Swag Bucks a day.
  • Swag Codes: A swag code is released about once a day. The best way to find out if there is a swag code out is to watch the Facebook page and see when everyone is saying "Thanks for the code" on the Wall. If you have downloaded the SwagBucks widget, you can click on "Swag Codes" to find a clue to where you can find the code. Do not ever tell anyone a code, post in on Facebook, etc. because your account will be taken away!
  • Invite and Earn: Refer your friends and family to sign up with your referral link and earn Swag Bucks every time they get a search win (up to 1000 total Swag Bucks).
While those are the main ways I earn Swag Bucks, there are many others! You can complete tasks, print and redeem coupons, trade in items and much more.

If you have made it this far, congrats! I know that was a lot to read!

Now, I will tell you about what I have redeemed my Swag Bucks for. Every month I redeem my Swag Bucks for Five $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards. (You can only redeem 5 of one kind of prize each month and 2 a day, maximum.)

Here is the breakdown:
450 Swag Bucks each  multiplied by 5 gift cards = 2250 Swag Bucks

After I have redeemed for my five $5 Amazon.com gift cards, I start saving up for next month's five and for PayPal gift cards after that, which are 700 Swag Bucks each for a $5 PayPal gift card.

700 Swag Bucks each multiplied by 5 gift cards = 3500 Swag Bucks

So far since I have been using Swag Bucks (since November 2010), I have earned $285 in Amazon.com gift cards.

If you have any questions, please ask me and I will help you the best that I can! Be on the look out for my next post, where I will have a sign up bonus for new registrants and Swag Bucks birthday news!

1 comment:

  1. I just recently started using Swagbucks again...have a zillion questions, looking for a Swaggernaut buddy.
    I have a question about the reward programs. Which ones get you Paypal as opposed to Amazon? I know iRazoo does, but so not worth the points they cost opposed to Amazon.
    I do belong to a few more that I have doing well on, would you like an invite?
    By the way, I do follow this blog-and just started the addiction to nail polish...I WILL be back, with friends.
    Rock On!
    Patti
    sweepingnews(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!