Monday, October 22, 2012

For Audrey with an edge


Hey guys!

So here are the nails that I did before I went on vacation. I used China Glaze For Audrey as a base for every nail except for the pinky nail, in which I used China Glaze Tinsel Town.

For the thumb, I added a layer of Funky Fingers Stage Dive. I left the index finger with only For Audrey. On the middle finger, I used tiny beads in a very similar color to For Audrey. The beads didn't last very long but I loved the overall look of it! On the ring finger, I added a nail sticker from Kiss nails.

Once again, I am happy to be getting back into the swing of things and I hope you all are looking forward to more posts :) The next post will be a guest post.


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!