As many of you nail and hand product lovers may know, it is important to keep your hands clean and smooth. I was sent a 1.5 fl oz bottle of Prefense Hand Sanitizer to review for you all. This brand claims to "smooth, soften and protect" your hands! The brochure included stated that Prefense Hand Sanitizer "sanitizes skin and nails on contact". Now isn't that a wonderful thing to hear (especially if you are a nail enthusiast)?
The bottle states that just one application can protect your hand through 10 hand washings or up to 24 hours.
Compared to other hand sanitizers, I did find that Prefense Hand Sanitizer did not leave my hands feeling greasy, as many other brands tend to do.
As this product is alcohol free, it does not give off that horrible alcohol scent that is found in almost every hand sanitizer I have ever used. The scent of Prefense Hand Sanitizer is actually quite pleasant.
Overall, my experience with using Prefense Hand Sanitizer is a good one. I would definitely recommend this to adults and children alike (it is non-toxic!).
You can purchase Prefense products here. You can also find Prefense on Amazon.com.
Prefense is giving away a 8 fl oz bottle of Prefense Hand Sanitizer to one lucky reader of TheVEROblog! Compared to the 1.5 fl oz bottle that offers 120 applications, the 8 fl oz bottle offers 640 applications!
- Leave a comment below with your email address (so I can contact you if you are the winner) and you are automatically entered!
- U.S Residents Only
- Only one comment per person. All entries to be submitted in ONE COMMENT.
- Entry must be submitted by August 18, 2011.
- Follow Prefense on Twitter. Username must be included in comment to count as an extra entry.
- Like Prefense on Facebook. Name must be included in comment to count as an extra entry.
- Leave a comment on the Prefense Facebook Page saying, "I entered TheVEROblog's Prefense Hand Sanitizer Giveaway!" (Just let me know in your comment if you did this.)
- Follow TheVEROblog on Google Friend Connect. Username must be included in comment to count as an extra entry.
- Like TheVEROblog on Facebook. Name must be included in comment to count as an extra entry.
- Follow TheVEROblog on Twitter. Username must be included in comment to count as an extra entry.
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.