Thursday, November 3, 2011

ELF 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette (Swatches)


About a month ago, Polish Insomniac posted here about this ELF 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette being on sale (for one day) at Target.com for $6 (Retail Value: $10) plus FREE SHIPPING! I purchased it and after playing around with it for a couple weeks, I have to say that this is definitely a great value!

Although it may seem like it, there aren't any two colors that are the same in this palette, which is a combination of shimmer and matte eyeshadows. Many of the colors are super pigmented, if not buildable.



Currently, the holiday gift sets, (including the 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette) are on sale for 40% off with the code GIFTFAVES (on orders over $25) over at eyeslipsface.com.

4 comments:

  1. I've had one for just under a year now and it's lasted, only a few colors are to soft that they break down so I had to use them wet, but they're all really great and the price is super worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ELF palette from last year and I love it! Very, very much worthwhile to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! The 2nd, 3rd & 4th are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine about a year ago and the top broke off in the first week. Still it has been fun to use and I use it to experiment a lot. I just wish the packaging was more sturdy. But for the price, it's a great buy.

    Just make sure you're extra careful with handling it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!