I just got back from CVS and I decided to post a small haul for you guys.
1. & 2. Ardell Fashion Lashes #137 Black - On clearance for $2.99 each. (Originally $4.99 each) - I have never really worn fake eyelashes except for last summer when a friend and I decided to try individual lashes. These seem to look pretty good and they were on sale so I don't feel too bad for buying them if I don't end up liking the way they look.
3. Dr. Miracle's Deep Conditioning Treatment $1.99 - I have used this before and although I can't tell you if I saw much of a difference in my hair, I can tell you that it has an amazing cooling feeling that makes my scalp feel loved lol
4. Duo Eyelash Adhesive Clear $6.49 - I hear this is one of the best eyelash adhesives so I decided to give it a try.
5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep (yes, it really is spelled that way on the bottle) Conditioner $5.29 - There has been huge buzz about this product and finally decided to pick it up after seeing it disappear from a lot of store shelves.
6. Dove Hair Therapy Extra Hold Hairspray $3.50 (Originally $5.49) - Pretty interested in how this will work. Plus, I admit I mostly picked it up because I love the packaging on this haha.
$5 Beauty Rewards ExtraBucks
$5 off $20 purchase
30% off entire purchase (ended up being around $2.48)
Total: $11.73 including tax